Every B&FC graduate is a real-life superhero.
Years of commitment and tenacity, focused on the prize.
Graduation is the beginning of your next adventure.
And we want to hear about it.
Share your stories by emailing email@example.com.
And don't forget to stay in touch with the B&FC community across our social media channels:
Access B&FC's careers team after graduation
As a valued member of the B&FC community you have access to our careers experts for three years after you graduate.
- Provide you with information to help you decide upon the right career path
- Support you with confidence-building to enable your progression
- Provide information and advice about researching relevant employers
- Provide advice and guidance about preparing the perfect CV
- Provide opportunities for you to develop appropriate interview techniques
- Support you in developing transferable skills needed for the workplace
To get in touch:
- Phone 01253 504 474
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lancaster University associate alumni
The LU alumni community welcomes everyone graduating with a degree awarded by Lancashire University.
For more information, visit https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/alumni/#associate-alumni.
Graduate Outcomes Survey
Your future shapes our future
A new national survey capturing the activities and perspectives of graduates launched in December 2018.
The Graduate Outcomes survey is a national survey capturing information about the activities and perspectives of graduates 15 months after they finish their studies. All graduates who completed a course will be asked to take part in the survey, in order to help current and future students gain an insight into career destinations and development. Your responses will also help Blackpool and The Fylde College to evaluate and promote its courses.
The survey is also of national significance as it allows policy makers, charities, journalists, researchers and others to understand the higher education sector and the state of the graduate labour market.
Visit the Graduate Outcomes website for more information or follow @grad_outcomes on Twitter.