Now could be the perfect time to upskill – either for you or for members of your team.
At B&FC for Business, our wide range of Higher and Degree Apprenticeships assist with career progression by combining skilled on-the-job training with study towards a degree-level qualification.
Why choose a higher or degree apprenticeship?
- provides a route into senior technical and professional employment
- co-created with industry to develop a highly relevant skillset
- available to anyone aged 18 to 80
- Apprenticeship Levy funding means no or little cost for your employer
How businesses benefit
- Immediate impact on your bottom line
Higher and degree apprenticeships are built around the needs of your business to ensure your employees develop the skills to make an instant contribution
- Additional resource
Since higher and degree apprentices are fully employed from day one, they can contribute to the productivity and performance of existing as well as new projects
- Tailored to your individual needs
We involve you in the curriculum design, which ensures that work undertaken during the apprenticeship will align with your individual business needs
- Improved staff retention
The offer of employment leading to higher level qualifications will attract and retain good quality employees with the potential to progress within your business
- Increased productivity
Higher apprentices bring a fresh perspective and up-to-date knowledge and skills, all of which contribute to increased productivity.
What we offer
Choose from a wide range of higher and degree apprenticeships, including the highly popular Associate Project Manager – Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship and Project Management – Degree Apprenticeship.
We also offer the prestigious Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (with pathways in Digital Marketing, Financial Management, Human Resource Management and Leadership).
Why choose B&FC
- Proven track record of delivering high quality, flexible training
- Professional industry accreditation (APM, CMI)
- Centre of Excellence for Project Management
- Degree qualifications awarded by UK top 10 Lancaster University
- Taught by industry specialists who regularly update their expertise
Support with delivering apprenticeships and traineeships
If your company is keen to deliver apprenticeships and/or traineeships B&FC for Business can support you from initiation through to recruitment and delivery.
Plus, the government has announced new grants for businesses that recruit an apprentice between August 2020 and January 2021: £2,000 for apprentices aged 16-24 and £1,500 for apprentices aged 25+. Email email@example.com for details.
Need more information?