Welding - Level 3
Course Code: EC1FE442
4 GCSEs grade 4 or above or Level 2 relevant qualification.
Require English OR Maths at grade 4 or above
- a successful interview with a tutor
- the ability to study independently
- a genuine interest in the subject
- good communication skills
- hardworking approach towards the industry
All staff involved in the delivery of further education courses within the College are approved to teach the subjects and modules they deliver. The approval process ensures that staff delivering a given programme are appropriately qualified and, where appropriate, possess relevant technical and industrial experience and professional practice.
Students who are 18 or under and resident in the EU pay no course fees. Read our tuition fees guide for students 19 and over.