Policing and Criminal Justice - Access to Higher Education (HE) Diploma
Course Code: TA1FE24
Next available course:
|Duration:||2 days per week|
|Day/s of week:||Mon and Tues|
|Time:||9.00am - 4.30pm|
|Indicative Delivery:||75% On-site at the University Centre Campus and 25% On-line|
- 3 GCSEs Grade 4 (C) or above including English and maths. If you do not have maths at level 2, this can be done alongside your Access to HE Policing and Criminology programme.
- Level 2 Functional skills may also be considered in relevant subjects (not including English - required GCSE English).
- Successful completion of a written task and interview.
- Relevant industry experience will be considered.
Not achieved English GCSE at Grade 4 (C) or above.
- You will need to complete the one-year Level 2 (GCSE) English before your Access to HE Policing and Criminology programme and achieve a Grade 4 (C) or above.
If you do not meet the entry requirements
- Don't worry - you can apply for our Pre Access course https://blackpool.ac.uk/course/sd1fe08
- You will also need to complete Level 2 (GCSE) English alongside the Pre Access course.
All staff involved in the delivery of adult education courses within the College are approved to teach the subjects and modules they deliver. The approval process ensures that staff delivering a given programme are appropriately qualified and, where appropriate, possess relevant technical and industrial experience and professional practice.
Read our tuition fees guide.