Beauty Therapy - Advanced Apprenticeship
Course Code: WH00006
Next available course:
|Anytime||Employer's Premises||At least 1 year||Apply|
Candidates must hold the NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy General to enrol onto the level 3 course. Your suitability will be assessed during the application process.
Because the industry has high client expectations and relies on repeat business importance is given to:
- Appropriate personal presentation including clothing, hair and personal hygiene.
- Practical, organisational and social skills.
- Attention to detail and cleanliness.
- A good sense of humour/amicable nature and communication skills whether dealing face to face with clients or speaking on the telephone.
- Willingness to work flexible hours/days as agreed in the employment contract.
A high degree of dexterity and coordination.
All staff involved in the delivery of apprenticeships within the College are approved to train and support the students in the subjects and modules they deliver. The approval process ensures that staff delivering a given programme are appropriately qualified, with relevant technical and industrial experience and professional practice.