B&FC for Business has a long history of helping companies flourish by developing a skilled workforce to take their business forward.
Our data analytics training will empower your workforce even further, allowing them to unlock the value of data to support informed decision-making for increased productivity and business growth.
What is data analytics?
Data analytics is the process of inspecting, cleansing, transforming and modelling data in order to discover useful information that will support you in developing a successful business strategy.
How will data analytics benefit your business?
Data analytics allows you to:
- understand how your organisation uses data
- discover what your customers want
- make informed decisions about the future
- identify effective solutions to problems
- plan and facilitate business growth
- achieve competitive edge
What data analytics training is available?
We offer a variety of training, all of which can be delivered online. Choose from:
- Level 4 Data Analyst Higher Apprenticeship – Built around the unique needs of your business, this degree-level qualification combines higher level study with skilled on-the-job training to allow your employee(s) to make an immediate and ongoing impact on your bottom line.
- Data Analytics short course – An opportunity to work with us to custom-design a short half or full-day course based on your organisation’s specific requirements. Prices range from £340 for a 3-hour session to £465 for a 5-hour session, for multiple attendees.
Why choose B&FC for Business for your data analytics training needs?
- A centre of excellence for business and digital solutions
- Proven track record of delivering high quality, flexible training
- Up-to-the minute content with access to the latest technologies
- Degree qualifications awarded by UK top 10 Lancaster University
- Taught by industry specialists who regularly update their expertise
- High levels of support
How to book
Please contact the B&FC for Business team on T 01253 504 343 or E firstname.lastname@example.org to and we will be happy to discuss your training needs.