B&FC has fantastic indoor and outdoor sports facilities available for use by students, staff and members of the public.
All weather 3G pitch
Our sports hall is a great resource and ideal for indoor sports such as volleyball, badminton and basketball.
Block bookings (minimum 6 weeks): the hourly rate is £30 for adults or £25 for under 16s and £8 for a badminton court. You can hire sports equipment too. The hall is also available for children’s parties. Throughout May and August, prices will be discounted to £25 for adults and £15 for juniors.
One-off bookings: the hourly rate is £35 for adults and £30 for under 16s. We also require a £10 non-refundable deposit on booking.
For bookings, please call the Sports Centre on 01253 504184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inspirations Fitness Suite
Our fully-equipped gym is open to everyone aged 16 and over from 7.30am till 9.30pm Monday to Friday and from 9am till 2pm on Saturdays. Here you can access:
- A range of cardiovascular and resistance machines
- Arc trainers (the most up-to-date cross-trainer on the market)
- A Smith weight training machine and a free weights area
- TVs, audio entertainment equipment and air conditioning
- An induction for all new members
- Personal trainers and personalised fitness programmes
- Circuit training
Members of the public: £150 annual (12 months membership), £15 monthly direct debit, £18 monthly pay-as-you-go
Staff: £125 annual (12 months membership), £12.50 monthly direct debit, £15 monthly pay-as-you-go
Students and senior citizens: £100 annual (12 months membership), £10 monthly direct debit, £12 monthly pay-as-you-go
- One month’s payment is required upfront when setting up a direct debit which will be taken on the 1st of each month.
- No minimum length contract. To cancel a direct debit arrangement, 15 days’ notice must be given to the sports centre manager in writing.
- Or you can pay per session at a cost of £3. We operate a pay-as-you-go system, which means you can stop your membership at any time.
Fitness class timetable
We run the following fitness classes, which are free to members and £3 to non-members.
- Boxing Fitness - Monday 5pm - 6pm
- Yoga - Monday 1.30pm - 2.15pm, Wednesday 5pm - 5.45pm
- Circuits - Thursday 5pm - 5.45pm
- Metafit - Tuesday 5pm - 5.30pm
- Pilates - Friday 1.30pm - 2.15pm
For more information about the Inspirations Fitness Suite, please call the Sports Centre on 01253 504 184 or email email@example.com.
Holiday sport camps
Who is it for?
Our holiday camp is aimed at kids aged 5-14.
When and where?
Easter Half Term
- Week 1: Monday 8 April - Friday 12 April 2019
- Week 2: Monday 15 April - Thursday 18 April 2019
Closed: Friday 19 April 2019, Good Friday
Early bird discount: book and pay in full by 23 March 2019.
May Half Term
- Tuesday 28 May - Friday 31 May 2019
Closed: Monday 27 May 2019, Bank Holiday Monday
Early bird discount: book and pay in full by 11 May 2019.
- Monday 22 July - Friday 30 August 2019
Closed: Monday 26 August 2019, Bank Holiday Monday
Early bird discount: book and pay in full by 29 June 2019.
£12 per day, per child or £55 for the full week. Book early and pay in full to get a reduced rate of £10 per day or £45 for the week.
A minimum payment of £5 per week per child is required at the time of booking to secure your child's place. For more information and to book, please contact the Sports Centre on E firstname.lastname@example.org or T 01253 504 184.