Welcome to B&FC and our employment-focused courses, aimed at starting your journey towards a lifelong rewarding career.
From expert tutors and high-tech facilities to amazing industry placements with our partner employers, everything is in place to support your future success.
- A-level equivalent qualifications. Our Level 3 Triple Diploma and T Levels are equivalent to studying 3 A-levels and are valued by universities and employers alike.
- Relevant industry placements. If you study full-time you can access a relevant industry placement, which develops valuable skills for employment and/or higher level study.
- Apprenticeships. We work with over 1,800 partner employers, which means we can help you to secure an apprenticeship.
- Industry specialists. Our tutors are specialists in their subjects and they regularly spend time in industry to keep their knowledge and experience up-to-date.
- Employer partnerships. We work closely with employers to develop and deliver programmes that give you the skills you need to succeed in your future career.
- Superb facilities. We’re constantly investing in our facilities to provide a first-rate, industry-standard learning environment with cutting edge resources.
- Continue to degree level. Enhance your career prospects with one of our UK top 20 Lancaster University degrees or degree/higher apprenticeships.
Which course works best for you?
Whatever you want to learn - from catering to construction, computing to creative arts, there's a B&FC course to get you ready for an exciting and inspiring career.
If you're not sure which course to choose, see the qualifications and study programmes we offer.
And if you want to chat with one of our experts, we're here Monday to Friday:
How to apply
- First choose a course from the list below.
- On the course page, click Apply.
- Complete the short form and we'll be in touch for a quick chat about your course choice and career ambitions - and becoming a B&FC student!
Here are all the courses available to school leavers.