Modern British dining at its best
Level 6 is B&FC’s training restaurant, offering brasserie style dining with a modern British twist. Relax in elegant surroundings and enjoy panoramic views of the Fylde Coast as our catering and hospitality students prepare and serve you their latest creations.
We accept lunch orders on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and, ocasionally, Friday between 11.45am and 12.45pmm. We are able to cater for a range of dietary requirements such as vegan, coeliac or diabetic, simply let us know when making your reservation!
Level 6 closed Monday 17th of February until Friday 21st of February.
- Tuesday 11th February – Thursday 13th February: Valentine’s Menu
- Friday 14th February: Valentine’s Afternoon Tea
- Tuesday 25th February – Wednesday 4th March: Spring Lunch Menu
- Thursday 5th March: Level 6 Buffet
- Tuesday 10th – Thursday 12th March: Spring Lunch Menu
- Tuesday 17th March – Thursday 2nd April: Easter Lunch Menu
- Friday 20th March: Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea
We accept dinner orders between 5.45pm and 6.45pm on Wednesday evenings. We are able to cater for a range of dietary requirements such as vegan, coeliac or diabetic, simply let us know when making your reservation!
Spaces for our tasting events are strictly limited and must be paid in advance, please call to secure your booking on 01253 504 157
- Wednesday 12th February: Valentine’s Menu
- Wednesday 26th February: Evening with… Nigel Howarth & Paul Heathcote
- Wednesday 18th March: Level 6 Tapas
- Wednesday 1st April: Level 6 Tapas
How to book
You can book:
Our office hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm.
Parties of 6 or more are asked to pay a deposit of £5 (lunch) or £10 (dinner) per person, which we are happy to take over the phone when you place your booking.
Please note: We only accept payment by debit or credit card.
Where to go
The Level 6 Restaurant is located on the Sixth Floor of Cleveleys Building at our Bispham Campus.