You’re busy. But you want to achieve more.
More success at work.
More rewards. More money.
That starts with study.
We can help.
Our online short courses help you develop professionally. They fit around your lifestyle - you study at your pace.
If you’re ambitious and want to get ahead in your career, but are struggling to find time for study - you’re in the right place.
Start your course today
Why study online?
- Flexible to your needs. No worries about getting to class on time. Or the windscreen’s iced up. Find your cosy place and knuckle down!
- Great to develop your time management and motivation. By studying independently you start building a schedule to support your success – another professional skill, that comes for free!
- Lots of choice. No matter what you want to achieve, chances are we’ve got a course to help you get there. From *** to ***, we’ve got something for everyone.
- Low cost. We’ve kept the prices low to make it easy for you to get stuck in. The rewards far outweigh the cost. So sign up for an online course today!
- Your career will thank you. We’ve got courses for everyone. And if you can’t find what you want, give us a call. We’ll help you choose the course matching your needs.
- Get your CPD covered. It’s important to keep refreshing your skills – not only in your current job, but with a view to that promotion you deserve! These online short courses count towards your annual CPD.
- Boost your CV. Adding skills to your resume shows future employers you’re committed to personal development – which will prove you’ve got what it takes as a great hire.
- Lay the foundations for further study. These online short courses are your gateway to more personal and professional growth.
- Business, leadership and management
- Project management
- Childcare and education
- Health and safety
- Health and social care
- Health and wellbeing
- Personal development and employability
- Retail and hospitality
Our online short courses are designed to be accessible in every way. They start at just £30.
- Top 3% of further education colleges in England six years running
- 99% of learners felt committed to their course from the moment they enrolled.
- 91% of learners believe that their course has had a positive impact on their current work approach, future career plans, or other areas of their life..
- Call us on 01253 504343
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org