Welcome to Blackpool School of Management - here to help you get ahead in business.
Blackpool School of Management is part of Blackpool and The Fylde College.
We offer a dynamic range of programmes to support professional career advancement in management, accounting and human resource management.
Why choose Blackpool School of Management?
- Grade 1 Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) centre
- Dual accreditation (academic qualifications and professional body accreditation)
- Highly engaging programmes co-created with industry
- 100% satisfaction in teaching, learning and assessment
- Professional teaching team with extensive Highly engaging programmes co-created with industry
Many courses include professional accreditation
Find out more about our courses offering accreditation from the following professional bodies:
- CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development)
- AAT (The Association of Accounting Technicians)
- CMI (Chartered Management Institute)
From accounting to human resources, our courses cover all aspects of business operations and support.
To find out more about our business and management courses: