Kerry has worked for B&FC since 2003, working with students aged 14 to 24 who have a variety of learning difficulties and/or disabilities.
As a result, she has gained significant knowledge and experience in the areas of mental health, and behavioural, social and economic difficulties.
While working at B&FC, Kerry has taught English, maths, catering, employability and personal development skills.
• co-ordinating work experience
• pastoral care
• working with students who have learning difficulties and/or disabilities
• working with students who have emotional and behavioural difficulties
Qualifications and Accolades
• BA (Hons) English and Communication
• Cert Ed
• Intermediate Food Hygiene
• Bakery 1201/1, 1201/2, NVQ 3 Craft Baking
My industry experience comes from the bakery and confectionary sector, where I also developed my management skills.
Continually updating my skills through B&FC’s programme of Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
You should choose B&FC to study for your future career because we are outstanding in everything we do.
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” - Nelson Mandela