Gateway Campus is a small facility, staffed by experts, where we prepare and support young people to progress into life and work.
Talented and dedicated staff
Our team of highly educated and experienced staff are all experts in their particular specialism and passionate about supporting individuals to realise their potential.
Learning, teaching and assessment key features
- Entry level/level 1 courses including employability skills
- Life skills for entry 1 and entry 2 levels
- Interactive curriculum
- Work experience
- Bespoke curriculum
- Personalised timetables
- Maths and English
- Employability skills
- Excellent progression with positive outcomes
Our dedicated campus offers a safe, supportive and aspirational environment where students can thrive.
A vast range of specialist learning support ensures all students can confidently achieve their learning goals and includes:
- meet and greet
- speech and language therapy
- sensory provision
- communication support workers
The following activities are central to campus life and support confidence building along with the development of social and life skills.
- youth club
- educational visits
- football team
- resilience workshop
- boxing therapy
- #thisgirlcan campaign
- yoga and mindfulness
- FREE breakfast club
- ‘student of the week’ reward
- Fusion lunch club
- making music club
- STEM club
- singing club
- maths and English workshops
- NCS residential
We proudly deliver the Prince’s Trust Achieve programme, designed to support young people who are at risk of underachieving at school or college to engage with and succeed in education.
We work with the following organisations to support students’ personal development:
- National Citizen Service (NCS)
- AoC Sport Pan Ability Football Team
- Blackpool FC Community Trust Women & Girls Programme