Whatever stage you’re at on your career journey (or even if you haven’t yet started), our experienced careers advisers can support you in making the right choices about your future.
Our advisers are trained in providing high quality Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) to all our students. They will help you to plan and manage your own progression plan based on your personal career aspirations.
Ways we can help
- Provide you with information to help you decide upon the right career path
- Support you with confidence-building to enable your progression
- Provide information and advice about researching relevant employers
- Provide advice and guidance about preparing the perfect CV
- Provide opportunities for you to develop appropriate interview techniques
- Support you in developing transferable skills needed for the workplace
Get in touch
To book an appointment with one of our student advisers, contact the Careers Team on:
T 01253 504 474
Or you could drop into one of our advice centres (Bispham Campus or University Centre).
Useful careers websites